Neck and back pain make it nearly impossible for you to perform your normal daily activities. If you were in a car accident and have pain in your neck, back, and shoulders, please call Dominguez Chiropractic today. Dr. Barbara Dominguez and her team of chiropractic doctors can help you start to feel better right away. We have an MD on staff who can prescribe medication if you need it. For a convenient same-day appointment with a whiplash chiropractor in Doraville, Georgia, call (404) 800-3000.
Our friendly staff is fluent in English and Spanish and will also help you with necessary post-accident tasks so you can focus on feeling better.
See Us First After Any Type of Car Accident
Since 2003, Dominguez Chiropractic has been relieving pain and suffering for patients who were injured in traffic accidents.
Make us your first stop after any type of motor vehicle accident, including:
- Bike accidents
- Bus accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Hit and run
- MARTA accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Taxi accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
Untreated injuries may cause long-term health issues. You can start to feel better when you call Dominguez Chiropractic today: (404) 800-3000.
We Offer Pain Relief and Help With Post-Accident Tasks
Dominguez Chiropractic is your one-stop auto injury center in Doraville because we help you with the important but time-consuming tasks after an accident.
A Doraville whiplash chiropractor will help you check several items from your post-accident to-do list, including:
- Filing and managing your auto insurance claim
- Helping you secure temporary transportation, towing, and a vehicle repair center
- Giving you the documentation you need for insurance claims and for your employer if you must take time off from work
- Referring you to a car accident lawyer if your case is complex or if you have legal questions
Our founder, Dr. Barbara Dominguez, is passionate about treating patients for optimum health and wellness. We know that a car accident is both painful and stressful, and we want to help our patients as much as we can.
We Treat Whiplash Pain With Proven Chiropractic Medicine
Chiropractic medicine was first developed over a century ago. It is a natural and non-invasive practice that uses manual manipulation and specific movements to relieve pain, stiffness, and inflammation.
Chiropractic care is particularly effective for soft tissue injuries like whiplash (soft tissue includes your tendons, muscles, and ligaments). When your neck and head are thrown violently in one direction and then another, you can tear, sprain, or strain the soft tissue of your neck, shoulders, and upper back.
Dominguez Chiropractic Relieves Your Whiplash Pain
Car accidents are the leading cause of whiplash, although they can also be caused by falling or playing contact sports. In our experience, whiplash is one of the most painful soft tissue injuries because it makes turning your head, walking, and other movements extremely uncomfortable.
A chiropractic physician with Dominguez Chiropractic can alleviate your pain with gentle but focused manual manipulations, including:
- Massage to relieve sore, stiff muscles and improve circulation to the trauma area.
- Spinal alignment with specific positions and treatment to restore mobility and reduce inflammation.
- Stretches and decompression to relieve pressure and pain.
We also have a staff MD if you need medication. For a same-day appointment at our Doraville location, please call Dominguez Chiropractic at (404) 800-3000.
Dr. Barbara Dominguez Personally Sees Every Patient
You may recognize Dr. Dominguez from her numerous community and public appearances. She is a passionate advocate for overall health and wellness in the Hispanic community. Dr. Dominguez personally sees every patient during their treatment.
Know the Warning Signs of Whiplash
Unlike other injuries, symptoms of whiplash may be delayed several hours or even a couple of days after the accident. Your first appointment with Dominguez Chiropractic will include an overall assessment. This may include X-rays.
It is important that you tell your whiplash chiropractor in Doraville, Georgia how you are feeling, especially if your symptoms include:
- Intense, throbbing neck pain that is worse with any kind of movement or pressure
- Pain, stiffness, and pressure in your neck, shoulders, and upper back
- Pain that travels down one or both sides of your neck
- Dizziness or a sense of losing your balance
- Headaches that feel worse when you move your neck or head
You do not have to suffer from whiplash or other car accident injuries. Call Dominguez Chiropractic for a convenient, same-day appointment: (404) 800-3000.
We Are Doraville’s One-Stop Auto Injury Center
Dr. Dominguez and her team of chiropractic doctors are ready to help you feel better. Treating your pain is our priority but we also realize that you have other issues after a car accident.
You may count on Dominguez Chiropractic for:
- Filing, tracking, and managing your auto insurance claim.
- Connecting you with reliable sources for towing, temporary transportation, and car repairs.
- Empowering you with the information you need about your injuries and overall health.
- Providing the necessary documentation for your insurance, disability, and workers’ compensation benefits.
- Referring you to a lawyer if necessary.
For your convenience, Dominguez Chiropractic offers Saturday appointments.
Other Injuries and Ailments That We Treat
If you were injured on the job, Dominguez Chiropractic offers the pain relief you need so you can start feeling better right away.
Our team of chiropractic doctors treat injuries such as:
- Workplace injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Back, neck, knee, and leg pain
We treat men, women, and children. Chiropractic care is safe for senior citizens and expectant mothers.
Call a Whiplash Chiropractor in Doraville Today
If you or a family member is suffering from whiplash, please call Dominguez
Chiropractic today. We help relieve your pain and take care of the many tasks that need attention after a car accident.
For a convenient, same-day appointment with a whiplash chiropractor in Doraville, Georgia, call (404) 800-3000.