Your car accident has set you on a journey you did not ask to take, and it can be difficult to know what to do. See us for same-day chiropractic care before you speak with a lawyer or talk to insurance companies. Dr. Barbara Dominguez sees every patient at Dominguez Chiropractic. You benefit from the personal attention of an Atlanta car accident chiropractor and the collective care of our team of chiropractic doctors.
We check every box of your post-car accident to-do list:
- Chiropractic injury treatment
- Insurance claim management
- Transportation and towing assistance
- Car repair assistance
- Legal advice (when necessary)
What a Car Accident Chiropractor in Atlanta Can Do for You
The most pressing matter is your physical pain. This is where your post-accident journey must begin—treating your injuries.
At Dominguez Chiropractic, a chiropractor will treat the injury from car accident, document your injuries, and empower you with information about your health that helps you make decisions about your next steps.
We will even file and manage your insurance claims for you, or we can refer you to an attorney for more severe or complex cases.
Come see an chiropractor to treat your injury from car accident, after any type of motor vehicle accident:
- Hit and run
- Head-on collision
- Bike accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Marta accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Taxi accidents
Why You Should Get Chiropractic Care Before You Do Anything Else
By first seeing a chiropractor for car accidents from Dominguez Chiropractic in Atlanta, GA, you get to check a few things off your post-accident to-do list. You:
- Gain an understanding of what types of physical problems you are experiencing (believe it or not, just knowing what is going on can go a long way toward relieving your anxiety);
- Receive treatment for your injuries so you can start feeling like yourself again;
- Obtain information that empowers you to make sound legal decisions—like whether to go through insurance (we can manage your claim) or hire an attorney to represent you in a lawsuit for more complex cases;
- Receive documentation of your injuries that will help prove that you sustained injuries from the car accident, as well as the extent of those injuries; and
- Get referred to a lawyer suited to help you with your car accident claim if you have severe or complex injuries.
With 17 years of experience helping car accident victims our chiropractors will move you through the treatment you need to alleviate the pain of your physical injuries and start you on your way toward financial relief.
How Delaying Your Medical Treatment Can Hurt Your Car Accident Claim
If you know nothing else about insurance companies, you must know this: they are good at finding any reason to not pay your claim.
It Helps the Insurance Company Work Against You
The insurance adjuster looks for red flags, discrepancies, holes, and any reason to deny your claim or reduce the settlement amount. When they see a gap between the date of your accident and the date you seek treatment of your injuries, they may use that interval against you. Get chiropractic care right away to prevent this scenario.
It Leaves You Ill-Equipped to Negotiate
You shouldn’t submit a personal injury claim without the proper documentation of your injuries. Your case must present a connection between the accident and your injuries, and properly document the severity and effects of your injuries. Let us document your injuries and manage your insurance claims for you.
It Might Delay Discovery of a Hidden Injury
Even if your car suffered barely a scratch, and you feel nothing abnormal about your physical condition, see a chiropractor immediately following your car accident. Many injuries do not manifest right away but may cause pain and other problems later. Our chiropractic doctors will evaluate your injuries and provide care to alleviate your pain.
Common Types of Car Accident Injuries
A car accident can generate a wide range of physical injuries. Some of the most common injuries we have seen in our chiropractic practice over the last 17 years include the following:
- Soft tissue injuries – Damage of muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Injuries include strains, sprains, contusions, stress injuries, bursitis, and tendonitis
- Whiplash and other neck injuries – Damage involving muscles, nerves, disks, and tendons, generally resulting from a collision when the neck is forced forward then backward (or backward then forward)
- Back injuries – Disc herniation, lumbar sprains, spinal stenosis, spinal cord injuries
The chiropractic team at Dominguez Chiropractic is well versed in treating these and other car accident injuries before they lead to other physical injury, damages, and pain. Also, a Atlanta car accident injury chiropractor will thoroughly document your diagnosis and every step of your treatment.
Dr. Dominguez Will See You Personally
Although our practice employs four other licensed chiropractors, Dr. Barbara Dominguez will see you personally. Dr. Dominguez is extremely active in the Atlanta community, giving talks on health and helping raise awareness of important health issues.
Dr. Dominguez feels great compassion for her patients. She believes deeply in using her skills to go beyond stopping the pain of your injuries–instead studying the root of your physical problems to completely and forever eliminate your pain.
Call a Car Accident Chiropractor in Atlanta, Georgia Today
Studies have shown that pain negatively impacts your ability to make sound decisions. Imagine the relief of setting your chiropractic appointment to treat the pain you have been suffering since your car accident while also addressing the insurance and legal matters stemming from your car accident. We provide:
- Chiropractic care
- Pediatric chiropractic
- Pregnancy chiropractic
Call 404-800-3000 to schedule your free injury consultation at any of our multiple Georgia locations.