If you injured yourself at home—perhaps by slipping or tripping and falling—seek chiropractic treatment. The injury may not seem like much to worry about now, but waiting until the pain worsens only makes the injury harder to treat.
The chiropractic team at Dominguez Chiropractic offers you a one-stop-shop for treating your injuries. You can call us today for a same-day chiropractic visit.
- Treat your injury with our natural, non-invasive chiropractic therapy
- See a medical doctor (MD) during your visit
- Barbara Dominguez sees every patient personally
Call a chiropractor for injuries at home in Atlanta, GA today for your same-day appointment: (404) 800-3000.
Falling at Home
Falling at home may seem like no big deal—until it happens to you.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one out of every five falls results in a serious injury (head injury or broken bones, for example).
Yet, fewer than half of older people who fall report the injury to a healthcare professional. Two things may happen as a result:
- They double their chances of falling again
- Out of fear of falling again, they reduce their physical activity, which weakens their bodies, and makes them more susceptible to falling
Types of Injuries From Slip and Fall Accidents
Slip or trip and falls are common home accidents that can cause a wide range of injuries, many of which are treatable using chiropractic treatments.
Common slip and fall injuries include:
- Knee damage
- Damage to spine and nerves
- Sprained wrists and ankles
- Dislocated shoulders
- Muscle strains
- Soft tissue damage
- Back injury
- Neck injury
A chiropractic doctor at any of our Atlanta locations can treat these injuries. Call a chiropractor for injuries at home in Atlanta, GA from Dominguez Chiropractic today for an evaluation.
More About Our One-Stop-Shop Approach to Chiropractic Care
When you come to Dominguez Chiropractic for treatment of your injury, we will take charge of your care, plus a host of other challenges.
- Consultation about your injury so you know where the pain is coming from and understand our treatment plan to remedy the problem and stop the pain
- Chiropractic treatment of your injury at the source, facilitated by the expertise of our team of chiropractic doctors
- Evaluation and care from a medical doctor (MD) who can examine you and prescribe medication, if necessary, to relieve your pain
- Thorough documentation of your injuries and your treatment
Dr. Dominguez Will Meet with You Personally
Dr. Barbara Dominguez is the owner and lead chiropractic doctor at Dominguez Chiropractic. For 17 years, she has taken her skills and knowledge of injury treatment to the people of Atlanta.
Her passion for communicating and instilling health and well-being in others has taken Dr. Dominguez beyond her chiropractic offices and into the media. More than likely, you have seen her in the media talking about health-related topics. She also has consistently demonstrated a deep commitment to the Atlanta community.
More important than any of this, however, is that Dr. Dominguez will meet you personally to talk to you about your injuries and treatment. That’s how much she cares about her patients and about your successful recovery.
With One Call, You Can Be on Your Way to Pain-Free Living
Do not undermine your injury just because it happened at home. Home accidents can yield injuries that are just as painful as any other type of accident.
It’s important that you realize the importance of acting soon after your accident to begin your chiropractic treatment. A chiropractor for injuries at home in Atlanta, GA from Dominguez Chiropractic can handle it all for you. Call (404) 800-3000 to schedule your same-day visit at one of our many Atlanta-area locations. Our staff can assist you in English and Spanish.