It is easy to become overwhelmed by the hectic swirl of details you need to handle after a car accident. When you call Dominguez Chiropractic to schedule your same-day car accident chiropractic appointment, you can relax knowing that we are going to take care of your injury, as well as several other items on your post-accident to-do list. Our Doraville car accident chiropractor will:
- Treat your injury with natural, chiropractic healing methods
- See a medical doctor the same day
- Manage your insurance claim
- Assist you with transportation, towing, rental car, etc.
- Help you repair your car or other motor vehicle
- Refer you to a lawyer, if you need one or want one
Schedule your appointment at any of Dominguez Chiropractic’s multiple Georgia locations by calling us at (404) 800-3000. We’ll see you the same day you call!
Meet Dr. Barbara Dominguez, Atlanta’s Trusted Chiropractor
You might recognize Dr. Barbara Dominguez from her various appearances around town and in the media. She is a powerful advocate of healthy living and a trusted car accident chiropractor in Doraville and all around the city of Atlanta, and she will meet with you personally as a patient and client of Dominguez Chiropractic.
Doraville Car Accidents Happen for Many Reasons
Patients have called us after experiencing a wide variety of car accidents. We see patients in Doraville who have endured all the following types of collisions:
- Head-on collision
- Truck accidents
- Bike accidents
- Hit and run
- Taxi accidents
- Bus accidents
- MARTA accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- DUI accidents
Injuries our Doraville Car Accident Chiropractor Can Treat
Different types of car accidents tend to end in certain types of specific injuries. For example, rear-end collisions often cause whiplash. Other common car accident injuries, all of which we treat here at Dominguez Chiropractic, include:
- Back injuries – Spinal stenosis, spinal cord injuries, disc herniation, lumbar sprains
- Soft tissue injuries – Damage to the muscles, ligaments, and tendons as well as sprains, stress injuries, bursitis, contusions, and tendonitis
- Whiplash/neck injuries – Damaged nerves, disks, tendons, and muscles
When our chiropractic doctors treat your injuries, they will address the cause of the problem, not just the symptoms. All the manual adjustments work with your body’s natural musculoskeletal recovery techniques to yield a happier, healthier you.
Make Seeing a Chiropractor Your First Priority After a Car Accident
When you see a chiropractor before you talk to lawyers or insurance companies, you benefit in many ways. For example:
- You will gain a better insight into your injuries—understanding your injuries factors a great deal into a successful recovery.
- You will start feeling better with your chiropractic treatment, which will help clear your mind in order to make better decisions.
- You can see a medical doctor on the same day. The MD will examine you and can prescribe medication to relieve your pain, if necessary.
- We will explain to you your options for moving forward with efforts to recover your damages. This understanding will help you decide whether to work through the insurance companies for this recovery or hire an attorney to seek damages in court.
- You will be given comprehensive documentation that you can hold on to for future medical reference, and/or show to insurance companies, lawyers, and juries as proof of your damages.
- You can sit back and let us handle all the insurance claim filing and management, if you decide to work directly with the insurer.
- You will be connected with a lawyer who specializes in personal injury law and can represent your case in a court of law.
Three Reasons Why You Should Not Delay in Treating Your Injuries
There are many ways in which you can damage yourself and your claim when you talk to insurers and lawyers before getting treatment for your injuries.
Keep in mind that insurance companies will jump at any reason to dismiss your claim. You do not want to help them in this regard, and when you procrastinate on getting your injuries treated, you are hand-delivering a gift-wrapped reason to toss your claim in the trash.
1. Gaps Between Accident in Treatment Make Your Case Suspect
When the insurer sees a delay between the date your accident occurred and the date you sought treatment for your injuries, they wonder why you did not seek treatment sooner. Instantly, it assumes that either your injury is not as bad as you claim or that your injury did not actually result from the car accident.
When you treat your injuries right away, you strip insurers of the ability to deny your claim for these reasons.
2. It Weakens Your Bargaining Position
The documentation of your injuries, diagnosis, prognosis, etc., is your best tool when you sit down to negotiate with insurance companies or lawyers. If you see these entities before you seek treatment, you lose the power that documentation brings to the negotiation process.
- Document your injuries
- Present the documentation to the insurance company
- File your claim and manage it
3. You May Remain Blissfully Unaware of a Serious Injury
A car accident exerts brutal forces on your body, often causing soft-tissue damage that may not even manifest on your skin’s surface. Just because you don’t see it, does not mean it’s not there, and the longer you wait to be properly diagnosed and treated, the worse the injury can get.
When you come to us for your evaluation, a car accident chiropractor in Doraville from our chiropractors team can tell you with certainty what injuries lie beneath the surface and devise a treatment plan to fix any problems before they unravel.
With Dr. Dominguez at the Helm, You Are in Good Hands
The four licensed chiropractors who work at our various Atlanta treatment centers work under the guidance of Atlanta’s well-respected and trusted chiropractor, Dr. Barbara Dominguez. The treatment plan she advises for all patients starts with a solid understanding of the underlying cause of your injury. She makes sure that this area becomes the focus for treatment, so you know that when the pain goes away, it is gone for good.
Let a Car Accident Chiropractor in Doraville, Georgia Help You
Dominguez Chiropractic has enjoyed 17 years of helping car accident victims in the Atlanta area recover from their injuries and handle all the other matters that accompany a car accident.
In addition to our comprehensive car accident services, we also offer:
- General chiropractor in Doraville
- Pediatric chiropractic care
- Pregnancy chiropractic care
To schedule your same-day appointment with Dominguez Chiropractic, call (404) 800-3000, and a car accident chiropractor in Doraville, Georgia will see you that day.