If you were involved in a hit and run accident in Gainesville, Georgia, please call Dominguez Chiropractic. We offer responsive, same-day care with a chiropractor and onsite MD who can assess your injuries and prescribe medication if needed.
Best of all, our chiropractic doctors will create a personalized treatment plan while our administrative staff helps you with the many tasks you face after an accident. Our Gainesville one-stop auto injury center helps you with:
- Medical assessment of your injuries and pain relief
- Filing and managing your accident insurance claim
- Referral to reliable towing, car repair, and rental services
- Recommend a hit and run accident lawyer so you do not have to choose from a random list
If you are in pain, call us and see us today: (404) 800-3000.
We Treat Hit and Run Accident Injuries
Obviously, any life-threatening injuries should be treated at once. However, you should not delay the treatment of less threatening injuries because it could slow down your recovery time.
Hit and run accidents, like other types of motor vehicle accidents, can lead to sprains and strains in your ligaments, muscles, and tendons. These are soft tissue injuries and while they are not as likely to show up on an X-ray like a broken bone might, they can be incredibly painful.
It is our goal to help you understand the nature of your injuries. We also give you the necessary documentation for filing your insurance claim or for your employer in case you cannot go back to work right away.
The Damage to Your Body May Be Worse Than to Your Vehicle
Even slow-moving collisions can result in severe soft tissue injuries and impairment. That is why you should not self-diagnose after a hit and run accident in Gainesville, Georgia. You also should consider that some injuries do not show symptoms for up to 72 hours after the accident. This is common for soft tissue injuries such as whiplash.
Many Accidents Cause Whiplash
Whiplash is a common injury in rear-end collisions. This results from a sudden or violent motion that snaps your neck back and forth. If the jolting action is severe enough, you may have complications with a bulging or herniated disc in your upper spine.
Symptoms of whiplash include:
- Neck pain that feels worse with any movement
- Shoulder pain or pain in between shoulder blades
- Lower back pain
- Jaw pain
- Upset stomach (nausea)
- Prickly feeling in arms, shoulders, hands, and fingers
- Blurry vision
- Ringing in ears
- Feeling dizzy
If you have any of these symptoms, please call Dominguez Chiropractic right away: (404) 800-3000.
We Help with Your Post-Accident Tasks
No one plans to be injured in a hit and run accident. We understand that it disrupts your life and places a huge burden on you for the necessary action items after an accident.
That is why Dr. Barbara Dominguez expanded our services to help patients injured by a hit and run driver.
Dominguez Chiropractic helps you with:
- Filing your hit and run accident insurance claim
- Connecting you with dependable service providers for towing, repair, and rental
- Referring you to a hit and run accident lawyer
We Want to Help You Heal Faster
We treat hit and run accident injuries, but we cannot answer your legal questions. That is why we offer a recommendation for the right kind of lawyer for your situation. There are many lawyers in the Gainesville area, but not all of them accept hit and run accidents.
We have taken the guesswork away so that you can focus on feeling better and getting your life back to normal.
For a same-day appointment at our Gainesville one-stop auto injury center, call Dominguez Chiropractic at (404) 800-3000.
Why You Should Call Our One-Stop Auto Injury Center
It is important for your health to be seen by a doctor right away. It is equally important that you understand the nature of your injuries so you can be an active participant in your healing and recovery.
There are other reasons for you to call Dominguez Chiropractic as soon as possible after a hit and run accident in Gainesville, Georgia:
- Insurance adjusters who see a time delay in seeking medical care may question your injuries.
- You need a doctor’s report for your insurance claim, disability insurance, workers’ compensation, and other benefits that may apply in your situation.
- A hit and run lawyer will need to know the extent of your injuries and your expected prognosis to build a convincing case.
- Our staff will help you file your accident claim so you can get your car repaired as soon as possible.
Contact us today and be seen today.
We Treat Many Kinds of Car Accident Injuries
Dominguez Chiropractic offers pain relief for hit and run accidents, as well as other types of motor vehicle accidents:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- DUI accidents
- Moped and scooter accidents
- Taxi, Uber, and Lyft accidents
- MARTA accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Rear-end collisions
Our chiropractic doctors also help relieve the pain, soreness, and inflammation brought on by:
- Workplace injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- “Tennis” elbow
- Knee injuries
- Headaches caused by tension, poor posture, or allergies
- Spinal misalignment
- Pelvic and hip injuries
There are many benefits of chiropractic care for people of all ages. To make an appointment, call (404) 800-3000.
Come See Us Today
Dominguez Chiropractic is ready to relieve your car injury aches and pains with both chiropractors and an MD on staff. We also help you file your insurance claim, get you connected with car repair and towing, and refer you to a hit and run accident lawyer if necessary.
For a convenient same-day appointment at our Gainesville location, call (404) 800-3000.