It can be difficult to know who to turn to after a car accident. You should see a chiropractor before a lawyer after a car accident in Georgia. After all, you cannot work, study, or even go about your daily routine if you are in pain.
Since 2003, Dr. Barbara Dominguez and her chiropractic team have helped countless patients feel better with safe, non-invasive healthcare.
Dominguez Chiropractic helps you check every box on your post-car accident to-do list with:
- Same-day appointments for injury treatment and pain relief with MD on staff
- Documentation of your injuries and treatment
- Insurance claim filing and management
- Transportation, towing, and car repair assistance
- Referral to a lawyer if you need one
This is what makes us your one-stop auto injury center. Call (404) 800-3000 to schedule a same-day appointment at any of our multiple Georgia locations.
Why You Should See a Chiropractor After an Accident
Sometimes a car accident patient does not realize that they are injured until several hours or even a few days after the collision. This may be due to shock or the adrenaline rush that occurs when you experience a traumatic event.
Please do not try to self-diagnose or “tough it out” if you are in pain. This can lead to more serious and even permanent injuries. By calling Dominguez Chiropractic before you see a lawyer after an accident, you can help your body start to heal. The sooner you begin treatment, the shorter your recovery and recuperation may be.
We Treat Many Types of Car Accident Injuries
After examining you, a chiropractic doctor will create a personalized treatment plan to relieve your pain, stiffness, and soreness. Dominguez Chiropractic treats many kinds of car accident injuries including:
- Soft tissue injuries – The impact and trauma of a car accident causes contusions, sprains, and strains in your soft tissues: muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Back injuries – It is common for car accident patients to have a herniated or bulging disk, lumbar sprains, spinal cord pain, and backaches in the upper and lower regions.
- Whiplash– Whiplash and other neck injuries are the result of the violent back and forth movement that occurs in an accident. Whiplash can cause pain, inflammation, and immobility.
- Leg, Ankle, and Knee Injuries – We often see car accident patients with lower extremity injuries from the body’s natural reflex of tensing and bracing for impact.
How Seeing a Chiropractor First Helps You in Other Ways
Car accident injuries can rob you of your energy, mobility, and ability to go about your daily life. It is virtually impossible to focus your attention on legal or insurance matters when you are in pain.
When you make seeing a chiropractor a priority after a car accident, you are making the important commitment to put your health before anything else. When you see Dominguez Chiropractic, you receive prompt chiropractic care to relieve your pain and a host of other helpful services, including:
- Personalized chiropractic treatment plan so that you can feel better
- Proper documentation for insurance claims that we can help you file and manage
- Gain an understanding of your injuries so that you may communicate them to your employer if you need to change your job duties
- Help an attorney understand the extent of your injuries or treatment if you have a complex case
Dominguez Chiropractic also helps you with towing, transportation, and car repairs. We take the guesswork out of finding reliable companies so that you can get back to your normal routine. We also can recommend a car accident lawyer who accepts cases like yours.
Please See a Chiropractor First to Help With Benefits and Compensation
Some insurance companies become suspicious if there is a time gap between a car accident and when you seek medical treatment. This may lead to an insurance adjuster to question the validity of your claim and if you are even injured.
Other benefits and compensation could be jeopardized, too. If your car accident was work-related, it is your responsibility to inform your employer as soon as possible so you may receive workers’ compensation (if your company offers it).
Additionally, waiting to see a chiropractor could hinder your chance to hire a lawyer and take your case before a judge or a jury. Georgia, like most states, has a statute of limitations that limits when you may file a personal injury lawsuit.
Call Dominguez Chiropractic After a Car Accident in Georgia
You deserve immediate pain relief when you get hurt in a car accident. See a chiropractor before a lawyer after a car accident in Georgia. Dominguez Chiropractic offers same-day appointments and much more. Call (404) 800-3000 for an appointment at any of our Georgia locations.