You may be in intense physical pain after a hit and run accident. A chiropractic doctor can alleviate that pain. Dr. Barbara Dominguez and her medical and administrative team go one step further. We help you through the necessary post-accident tasks after a motor vehicle accident.
Our Marietta one-stop auto injury center helps you by:
- Scheduling an appointment for the same day you call
- Filing your insurance claim
- Referring you to reliable towing, repair shops, and car rental companies
- Recommending a lawyer near you who accepts hit and run cases
Start feeling better right away. Call (404) 800-3000.
Why You Should Call Today for an Appointment After a Hit and Run Accident
Some people may think that because they did not need emergency care after a hit and run accident in Marietta, Georgia that they are fine. This is often not the case.
It can be days before the symptoms of soft tissue injuries appear. You may feel “fine” immediately after the accident, but you could wake up the next morning unable to move your neck and in searing pain.
We would like you to avoid unnecessary risks to your health. Dominguez Chiropractic treats many hit and run accident injuries, such as:
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain or pain in between the shoulders
- Headaches, especially those made worse by movement
- Muscle spasms in the back, neck, or shoulders
- Pain, numbness, or tingling in your neck, back, shoulders, arms, and legs
- Stiff, sore muscles that prevent you from standing, walking, or turning your head without pain
You deserve to feel better fast. Call today, be seen today: (404) 800-3000.
Dominguez Chiropractic Can Help You With Other Accident Issues
If you were involved in a hit and run accident in Marietta, Georgia, you will probably file a claim with your auto insurance policy. However, if you are not feeling your best, this can seem like an overwhelming task.
We Guide You Through Filing Your Claim
Our team will help you complete and file your insurance claim. Your chiropractic doctor or our MD will give you the necessary medical information that your insurance company will need. If you are taking time from work to recuperate, you can also share this information with your employer.
We Help You Find the Right Lawyer
Many of us have never needed a hit and run accident lawyer. Dr. Dominguez and her staff do not want you to have to search through Internet listings for an attorney who accepts this kind of case. We will gladly refer you to a hit and run accident lawyer who can answer your legal questions and concerns.
We Connect You with Reliable Service Providers
If you need towing, car repair, or temporary transportation, Dominguez Chiropractic has a list of qualified local businesses. We know that you need to get your car repaired and drivable as soon as possible.
Dr. Dominguez Is Committed to Your Best Health
Dr. Barbara Dominguez has been helping patients feel better for 17 years. She is a respected guest speaker for health, wellness, and achieving a balance between work and home in the Hispanic community. Dr. Dominguez personally sees each patient at some point in their treatment.
You can start to feel better with an appointment at our Marietta one-stop auto injury center. Call today, be seen today: (404) 800-3000.
Call for an Appointment After any Type of Motor Vehicle Accident
At Dominguez Chiropractic, we treat your pain and document your injuries for your insurance carrier, employer, or a lawyer if your case is complex.
It is our goal to empower you with information about your health so that you understand how to proceed after any type of car accident, including:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- MARTA accidents
- DUI accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Bike accidents
- Bus accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Head-on collision
How Dominguez Chiropractic Relieves Your Pain
Dr. Barbara Dominguez and our other chiropractic doctors get to the source of your pain and relieve discomfort with a variety of chiropractic techniques. We also use other methods that are natural, non-invasive, and safe for patients of all ages and health conditions.
Our pain-relieving methods include:
- Spinal adjustment – A chiropractic doctor will apply a firm but a controlled force to improve the flexibility and alignment of your spine for relief from back pain and headaches.
- Spinal decompression – This treatment gently stretches the spine to modify its position and alleviate pressure from the spinal disks, which supplies pain relief for herniated or bulging discs, back pain, neck pain, or pinched nerves.
- Massage – One of our chiropractors will gently massage and manipulate your body’s soft tissues to help with lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain, and headaches.
- Nutrition and Wellness Counseling – We provide sound counseling to help you boost your body’s natural restorative powers for a speedier recovery and better overall health.
Call Dominguez Chiropractic at (404) 800-3000 for a same-day appointment at our Marietta practice or any of our multiple Georgia locations.
We Look Forward to Treating You
Dominguez Chiropractic has helped countless patients since 2003. We have several other locations throughout the state, including:
We are open six days a week and our friendly staff speaks English and Spanish.
- Chiropractic care for acute injuries, such as those from a hit and run accident in Marietta, Georgia
- Preventative chiropractic care
- Pediatric chiropractic care
- Pregnancy chiropractic care
Call Now for a Same-Day Appointment
If you were injured in a hit and run accident, our Marietta one-stop auto injury center is here to help. Our staff chiropractors and MD will evaluate and treat your injuries the same day you call. We also help with your insurance claims, transportation, towing, car repair, and referral to a hit and run accident lawyer if you need one.
Call Dominguez Chiropractic for a same-day appointment: (404) 800-3000.