Your car accident in Lawrenceville, Georgia has left you in physical pain and burdened with a lot to do—and no set instructions on where to start. Make treating your injuries the first step you take, so you can focus on the other tasks at hand. When you call us, you will benefit from same-day chiropractic care.
See us before you talk to a lawyer or an insurance company. In our “one-stop shop,” we will take care of every to-do item on your post-car accident agenda:
- Chiropractic treatment of your injury
- See a medical doctor the same day
- Filing and management of your insurance claim
- Help with transportation and towing
- Assistance with car repairs
- Referral to a lawyer referral (if you need it)
Your treatment at Dominguez Chiropractic includes a visit from Dr. Barbara Dominguez, Atlanta’s trusted car accident chiropractor, as well as personalized care from our chiropractic team.
Schedule your same-day appointment at any of Dominguez Chiropractic’s multiple Georgia locations by calling us at 404-800-3000.
Types of Car Accidents We Handle in Our Lawrenceville Location
Car accidents can happen in many different ways, and Dominguez Chiropractic accepts all types of accident injuries and cases. We can treat injuries and handle a slew of other important matters that you need to take care of after your car accident. Types of car accidents we see in our treatment centers include:
- Truck accidents
- Hit and run
- Bike accidents
- Bus accidents
- Head-on collision
- Taxi accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- MARTA accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- DUI accidents
Car Accident Injuries We Treat
A car accident can generate a wide range of physical injuries. Some of the most common injuries we have seen in our chiropractic practice over the last 17 years include the following:
- Back injuries – Spinal cord injuries, lumbar sprains, disc herniation, and spinal stenosis
- Soft tissue injuries – Damage done to ligaments, tendons, and muscles; sprains, contusions, tendonitis, bursitis, and stress injuries
- Whiplash/neck injuries – Injuries affecting nerves, tendons, disks, and muscles
Our chiropractic doctors are skilled at treating these and other car accident injuries in a way that will prevent future physical injury, tissue damage, and pain.
Documenting Injuries and Treatment to Help
A car accident chiropractor in Lawrenceville, Georgia will also document every aspect of your treatment, including your evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis, and every step going forward. You can use the information we gather to make informed decisions about how to proceed with medical care and whether to seek compensation from an insurance company or via a personal injury lawsuit.
Whatever you decide, we can help you with the following actions—from filing and managing your insurance claims to referring you to a personal injury attorney we think is a good fit for your legal action.
Why Chiropractic Care Should Be Your First Priority After a Car Accident
There are several reasons why, after your car accident, you want to see a chiropractor before you talk to insurance companies or lawyers. You will:
- Deepen your understanding of what types of injuries you have sustained in your car accident—the relief of knowing can actually start to make you feel better.
- Get the treatment that your musculoskeletal system needs to begin repairing itself naturally.
- See a medical doctor during your appointment. Our MD will examine you and, if necessary, can prescribe medication to relieve your pain.
- Learn what you need to know in order to make the necessary decisions that lie ahead of you—whether to work through the insurance companies or hire an attorney to pursue compensation in a lawsuit.
- Improve your case with solid documentation you can show insurance companies, lawyers, and courts.
- Get in touch with a personal injury lawyer to whom we will refer you for help filing a claim against the individual who caused your car accident.
Putting off Your Medical Treatment Can Damage Your Car Accident Claim
Insurance companies have a well-earned reputation for finding any reason to not pay your claim. By delaying your chiropractic treatment, you just may spoon-feed insurers the very tools they can use to deny your claim.
Consider these reasons not to put off seeing a chiropractor after your car accident:
It Signals the Insurer with a Red Flag
Gaps between the date of your accident and the date of your first treatment flash like a neon sign to insurance companies that things might not be as bad as you say they are, or maybe that your injury resulted from something other than the car accident.
Immediate chiropractic care lets you avoid this problem.
It Strips You of Negotiating Clout
Proper documentation of physical injuries should accompany any personal injury claim. Without this thorough bank of evidence, your case looks weaker, and you lose the upper hand at the negotiating table.
We will document your injuries, as well as file and manage your insurance claims.
You May Delay Discovery of a Hidden Injury
Car accidents tend to impact soft tissue, and this means you may not even be aware of your injury until so much time has passed that the injury itself has worsened.
By coming in for a thorough, chiropractic evaluation after your car accident, you can rest assured that you know of all your injuries and are treating them.
Dr. Dominguez Will Meet with You Personally
Dominguez Chiropractic employs four licensed chiropractors, all of whom work under the direction of Atlanta’s very own Dr. Barbara Dominguez. A health icon in Atlanta, Dr. Barbara is extremely active in the community, delivering health talks and raising awareness on key, local health issues.
Dr. Barbara bases all her treatment on identifying the root of your physical injuries to make your pain go away for good, rather than being temporarily masked.
A Car Accident Chiropractor in Lawrenceville, Georgia Can Help You Today
With 17 years of experience helping car accident victims, take care of your physical injuries and help you with all the post-car-accident items on your to-do list.
Dominguez Chiropractic also offers other forms of chiropractic care and services, including:
- Chiropractic care
- Pregnancy chiropractic
- Pediatric chiropractic
Call 404-800-3000 to schedule your free injury consultation with a car accident chiropractor in Lawrenceville, Georgia.