Soft tissue injuries are common after a hit and run accident in Jonesboro, Georgia. These are caused by trauma to tendons, muscles, and ligaments. You may also have other injuries. You need to treat them immediately to avoid complications.
Please call Dominguez Chiropractic for a same-day appointment with a chiropractor or MD on our staff. You should not have to be in pain. Our Jonesboro one-stop auto injury center will get to work on the source of your pain so you may return to your normal routine faster.
We also help you cross items off your post-accident checklist:
- File and track your accident insurance claim.
- Connect you with reliable towing services, mechanics, and temporary transportation.
- Refer you to a lawyer who we know handles hit and run cases.
Call Dominguez Chiropractic for immediate help with hit and run accidents: (404) 800-3000.
Why You Should Call Us First
Dr. Barbara Dominguez is a chiropractic doctor with 17 years in practice. She is a renowned advocate for health and wellness in the Hispanic community. You may have heard her on the air or seen her at community and school events.
Dr. Dominguez and her team of medical professionals understand how a hit and run accident can cause painful injuries that keep you from working and enjoying life. She also knows that it is confusing and stressful after a hit and run accident in Jonesboro, Georgia.
That is why our one-stop auto injury center is convenient for you and your family members affected by a hit and run driver. One phone call connects you with pain relief, help with your claim, and even a hit and run accident lawyer who can answer your legal questions.
While your first call after a hit and run accident should be to the police, Dominguez Chiropractic should be next on your list. Call us and see us on the same day: (404) 800-3000.
We Help Relieve Your Pain With Proven Chiropractic Care
When you are involved in a hit and run accident in Jonesboro, Georgia, your entire body tenses and prepares for impact. Tensing up may not prevent whiplash. Whiplash is among the most painful of soft tissue injuries and is often caused by a rear-end car accident.
Dr. Barbara Dominguez Takes a Personal Approach
Dr. Dominguez personally sees each patient at some point in their treatment plan. She and her fellow chiropractic doctors will put together a personalized pain relief program that may include one or more of the following:
- MD-prescribed medications
- Spinal decompression
- Gentle manipulation and adjustment
- Topical pain relief
- Follow-up care
Chiropractic care has been helping injured people since 1895. It is also excellent for preventative care and can improve your overall health and well-being. The sooner you call Dominguez Chiropractic, the faster you can start to feel better. Call (404) 800-3000.
Delayed Care Jeopardizes Your Health and Your Insurance Claim
Our chiropractic doctors make your health a priority. It is important that we find, treat, and do all we can to prevent further injury and discomfort.
However, there are other incentives for you to contact Dominguez Chiropractic after a hit and run accident in Jonesboro, Georgia:
- Delays in medical treatment may cause an insurance adjuster to question the validity of an injury.
- You need documentation for the insurance claim, disability insurance, and other benefits associated with your injuries.
- A chiropractic doctor also supplies proof to your employer to avoid penalties for missing work or if your injuries somehow qualify for workers’ compensation (for example, if you were driving a company car when you were struck).
- A hit and run accident lawyer will need details of your injuries and expected prognosis if you choose to file a lawsuit within the statute of limitations.
Common Symptoms of Car Accident Injuries
It can take hours or even days for the symptoms of some soft tissue injuries to appear. You may still be in shock after the accident and it is only after a few days that you realize you are in pain.
It is common for someone to believe they are uninjured and then be unable to walk, move their neck or upper back, or have other painful and frightening symptoms.
You should be aware of these common symptoms of soft tissue injuries:
- Shoulder pain
- Pain between the shoulder blades
- Headaches, especially headaches that begin at the base of your neck
- Intense pain in your neck that prevents you from nodding, shrugging, or moving your head
- Back pain that is dull and aching or sharp and stabbing
- Nausea with or without vomiting
- Muscle spasms in the back, neck, or shoulders
- Pain and/or a tingling sensation in your neck, back, shoulders, arms, or legs
- Stiff, sore muscles in your neck, back, and shoulders
Please do not wait for pain relief. Call Dominguez Chiropractic today, be seen today: (404) 800-3000.
We Use Proven, Non-Invasive Pain-Relieving Techniques
Our chiropractic doctors find the source of your pain for long-lasting relief, improved mobility, and enhanced healing. Dominguez Chiropractic uses proven methods that are natural, non-invasive, and safe.
These pain-relieving methods include:
- Spinal adjustment
- Spinal decompression
- Nutrition and Wellness Counseling
Chiropractic care is safe for all patients, including children, seniors, and expectant mothers. We specialize in relieving pain from car accidents, including a hit and run. For a same-day appointment, call (404) 800-3000.
We Have Treated Car Accident Patients Since 2003
We will relieve the pain from:
- Bus accidents
- Bike accidents
- Moped and scooter accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- DUI accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Head-on collision
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Taxi accidents
- MARTA accidents
Call Today, Be Seen Today
Dominguez Chiropractic has convenient locations throughout Georgia, including our Jonesboro office. Through the years, we have helped many men, women, and children who suffered painful injuries in motor vehicle accidents.
It can be impossible to work, study, or do the things that you need to do when you are in pain. Call us today, see us today: (404) 800-3000.