If you are suffering from neck pain and stiffness after a car accident, you may have whiplash. It is important that you see a whiplash chiropractor in Atlanta, Georgia as soon as possible for pain relief and to prevent potential long-term health issues.
Dominguez Chiropractic offers you the convenience of same-day appointments. The sooner you are diagnosed, the faster you may begin to feel better and return to your normal activities.
For a convenient same-day appointment, call (404) 800-3000.
We Are Atlanta’s One-Stop Auto Injury Center
At Dominguez Chiropractic, we treat your pain and help you with the many tasks you face after a car accident, such as:
- Documenting your injuries
- Filing and managing your auto insurance claim
- Helping you with temporary transportation, towing, and car repair
- Referring you to a lawyer if your case is complex
We understand that your priority is pain relief. Our whiplash chiropractors will get to the source of your pain and use safe, non-invasive treatment to help you feel better.
Our founder, Dr. Barbara Dominguez, personally sees each patient during their treatment. It is our goal to help you return to your daily activities and the things you enjoy as soon as possible.
You can see an MD on our staff on the same day that you call for an appointment. Our professional and friendly office staff is fluent in English and Spanish. Call (404) 800-3000.
What Dominguez Chiropractic Can Do for You
Dominguez Chiropractic has been helping men, women, and children throughout the Atlanta area to feel better and enjoy better health for 17 years.
A whiplash chiropractor in Atlanta, Georgia uses natural and non-invasive treatments that help to:
- Reduce the pain, stiffness, and inflammation of whiplash and other car accident injuries
- Improve mobility
- Enhance circulation
When you receive pain relief at Dominguez Chiropractic after a car accident, you also get to check several boxes off your post-accident to-do list, including:
- Help filing, managing, and tracking your auto insurance claim
- Learn about your injuries and overall health to make informed decisions about your healthcare
- Obtain documentation of your injuries that your insurance company needs (you also need this evidence if you take legal action)
- Get recommendations for reliable towing, car repairs, and temporary transportation
- Receive a referral to an attorney when necessary
Call for a same-day appointment with a staff MD to help you feel better: (404) 800-3000.
We Treat Whiplash After a Car Accident
Whiplash is a soft tissue injury that is caused by trauma or force to your tendons, muscles, and ligaments. This type of injury does not always appear on imaging tests as a broken or fractured bone would.
Although a fall or sports injury can cause whiplash, it is most associated with a car accident, particularly a rear-end collision. During this type of accident, your neck and head are thrown back and forth (or up and down) in a violent, unnatural motion.
During your first visit to Dominguez Chiropractic, a chiropractor will examine you for whiplash, and it is important that you tell him or her your symptoms, such as:
- The severity of your neck pain (on a scale from one to ten, with ten being the worst)
- If you cannot move your neck or back without pain or stiffness, or if any movement makes the pain more intense
- Dizziness even when you are not moving
- If your neck, back, shoulders, and upper arms are tender to the touch
- Lower back pain that extends into the groin and hips
- Nausea with or without vomiting
Pain and stiffness from whiplash can prevent you from working and sleeping. A chiropractor can help ease this pain starting with your first visit.
How a Chiropractor Relieves Your Pain
Dr. Dominguez and her team of chiropractors use controlled, gentle spinal alignment and manipulations to relieve your pain. Chiropractic medicine has been practiced for over a hundred years and is a safe, holistic approach for pain relief, injury prevention, and overall wellness.
Many people visit their chiropractor regularly to complement their other healthcare check-ups.
Some of the techniques that your chiropractor may use to relieve your neck pain are:
- Massage to alleviate the stiffness, soreness, and pain in your neck, upper back, and shoulders
- Spinal decompression to relieve pain and pressure in your neck, back, and shoulders
- Spinal adjustment to help your neck and back return to their natural position, a key component in long-term pain relief
Our MD on staff may also prescribe medication as needed. You might also be given a list of special exercises and stretches to enhance your office treatment.
Dominguez Chiropractic offers same-day appointments and the convenience of several locations in and around Atlanta. Call (404) 800-3000 to start feeling better today.
Please See Us First After Any Car Accident
If you were involved in a car accident, please call Dominguez Chiropractic before you speak to the insurance adjuster or a lawyer. We are a one-stop auto injury center who relieves your pain and helps you with the necessary actions after an accident.
You should take care of your health before you deal with an insurance adjuster, who could take advantage of your pain when you are discussing compensation. We can refer you to a lawyer if your case is complex or if you have specific legal concerns.
Dominguez Chiropractic helps you file your auto insurance claim and connect you with services such as towing, transportation, and car repair.
A whiplash chiropractor in Atlanta, Georgia is here to help after any kind of accident, including:
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- MARTA accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Hit and run
- Rear-end collision
- Head-on collision
Call Dominguez Chiropractic in Atlanta Today
If you are suffering from neck pain after a car accident, call our Atlanta one-stop auto injury center and start feeling better right away. Dominguez Chiropractic offers convenient same-day appointments. Call (404) 800-3000.