Your first call after a car accident should be to Dominguez Chiropractic. We will assess your injuries and start a custom treatment plan to help you feel better. Dr. Barbara and our team of chiropractic doctors specialize in treating car accident injuries. We treat more than injuries; we are a one-stop auto injury center.
Dominguez Chiropractic takes care of your post-car accident to-do list:
- Help with your auto insurance claim
- Connect you with reliable transportation, towing, and car repair
- Recommend a car accident lawyer if you need one
Call a Car Accident Chiropractor Immediately for Your Good Health
Car accidents are a leading cause of soft tissue injuries, including back pain and whiplash. Unlike a broken or fractured bone, soft tissue damage does not show up on an X-ray.
That is why you should be examined by a professional at Dominguez Chiropractic as soon as possible after a car accident. Soft tissue injuries are often so painful that it is difficult to work, sleep, and enjoy your regular quality of life.
Chiropractic care offers these benefits if you are in pain after a car accident:
- Non-invasive, no-drug holistic care
- Reduce muscle pain, stiffness, and discomfort
- Improve range of motion and circulation
We treat your injuries, help you file your auto insurance claim, and even refer you to a lawyer when needed. For a same-day appointment, please call Dominguez Chiropractic at 404-800-3000.
We Help With Any Kind of Collision
Dominguez Chiropractic should be your first call after any kind of motor vehicle accident:
- Head-on collision
- Bus accidents
- Bike and moped accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Hit and run
- Uber, Lyft, or taxi accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- MARTA accidents
Symptoms of Soft Tissue Injury After a Car Accident
Soft tissue injuries—damage to muscles, tendons, and ligaments—may not appear for several days or even weeks after a car accident. That is why you should get chiropractic care as soon as possible. Untreated soft tissue injuries take longer to heal and may lead to complications.
Symptoms may include:
- Neck pain
- Sore muscles or spasms in the back
- Tingling or numbness in the extremities
- Dizziness or nausea
If you experience any of these symptoms or pain after a car accident, please call Dominguez Chiropractic right away. We will create a custom treatment plan to relieve your pain and promote faster healing.
What a One-Stop Auto Injury Center Means for You
It can be confusing to know where to turn for help after a car accident. Why not trust one of Gainesville’s most recognized chiropractors?
Dr. Dominguez has been healing and helping patients for 17 years. She and her team of chiropractic doctors, healthcare, and administrative professionals want to help you get back to your daily life after a car accident as fast as possible. We also have an MD on staff that will ensure the best care possible.
Dr. Barbara Dominguez and her team are dedicated to helping you with the physical and financial damages from a car accident. Please contact us right away.
Why You Should Not Delay Medical Treatment After a Car Accident
Obviously, you cannot work or enjoy your daily life if you are in pain. Dominguez Chiropractic offers the convenience of same-day appointments—call us today, see us today.
There are other important reasons why you should not delay seeking chiropractic care after a car accident:
- It can hurt your chances for a fair insurance claim; some insurance companies may question a time gap between the date of the accident and when you sought treatment.
- It can delay filing your insurance claim because you need proper documentation of your injuries.
- It can postpone certain benefits (such as workers’ compensation) if you cannot work after the accident.
- It may affect your chance to file a personal injury lawsuit within the statute of limitations (we can refer you to a personal injury lawyer if necessary).
A Car Accident Chiropractor Can Help You Get Back to Your Normal Life
Soft tissue injuries take time to heal. There are several factors that can affect your recovery, including:
- Severity of your injury
- Your age
- Your general health
- Your commitment to following your healthcare provider’s recommendations
Dominguez Chiropractic is committed to your health and well-being with age-old chiropractic techniques consisting of spinal adjustments and manual therapy. We offer pediatric and pregnancy chiropractic care.
Dr. Dominguez Sees Each Patient
Dr. Dominguez personally sees every patient. She and four other chiropractic doctors are here to help you after the shock and confusion after a car accident.
Dr. Dominguez is a frequent guest on local radio and conducts health events in schools and throughout the community.
Whiplash Is a Common Car Accident Injury
Most whiplash injuries occur when you are involved in a rear-end car accident or other collision that includes sudden acceleration or deceleration.
Other common car accident injuries that we treat are:
- Soft tissue injuries including strains, sprains, contusions, stress injuries, bursitis, and tendonitis.
- Back injuries such as lumbar sprains, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and injuries to the spinal cord.
Call 404-800-3000 for Gainesville’s One-Stop Auto Injury Center
Dominguez Chiropractic can treat your car accident injuries. We also help you file an insurance claim, find a tow truck or car repair service, and recommend a personal injury lawyer if you need one. Please call 404-800-3000 today.