Dr. Barbara Dominguez and her team of chiropractic doctors get to the source of your aches and pains. Chiropractic care is safe, non-invasive, and drug-free.
If you have backaches, headaches, and other chronic pain, you owe it to your best health to call Dominguez Chiropractic. For your convenience, we offer same-day appointments for Jonesboro chiropractor and chiropractic care: (404) 800-3000.
We Are Your Jonesboro One-Stop Auto Injury Center
We can help you after any type of car accident in Jonesboro. Accidents can cause all types of soft tissue injuries, such as:
- Numbness, weakness, or tingling in the extremities
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Ligament tears, sprains, and strains
- Neck injuries, pain, and immobility
- Shoulder pain
- Pain between the shoulder blades and upper back
We can treat your pain as well as handle other aspects of your recovery, including:
- Prescribing you medication onsite
- Managing your insurance claim
- Referring you to a reputable repair shop
- Referring you to a lawyer
We Specialize in Workplace Injuries for Labor-Intensive Industries
While anyone could be injured on the job, employees in certain industries are more likely to experience repeated injuries or chronic pain.
These are workers in labor-intensive industries that require them to:
- Lift and carry heavy objects
- Stand for prolonged periods
- Work in extreme temperatures (for example, outside in summer)
- Be in almost constant motion
The industries most likely to demand such physical labor include:
- Agriculture and farming
- Cleaning, maintenance, and janitorial
We understand that you cannot feel and do your best if you are in pain. Dominguez Chiropractic gets to the source of your pain for long-lasting relief. We also show you how to prevent repeated injuries.
If you are suffering from work-related pain, please call for an appointment:
Proven Pain Relief for Work-Related Injuries
Chiropractic medicine has been practiced for over 100 years. It is based on the belief that a strong and supple spine is key to good health. Dr. Barbara Dominguez and her team of chiropractic doctors use these non-invasive, holistic techniques to get to the source of your pain and give you the relief you deserve.
Common workplace injuries that our doctors treat include:
- Muscle tension, spasms, and soreness
- Repetitive stress injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tendinitis and bursitis
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Low back and hip pain
- Foot and ankle injuries
Dr. Dominguez Personally Sees Each Patient
Dr. Barbara Dominguez has been in practice for 17 years. She sees each patient personally at least once during their treatment. In addition to her work as a chiropractic doctor, Dr. Dominguez is a well-regarded advocate for health and wellness in the Hispanic community.
She recognizes that many in this community value arduous work to the point of suffering repeated or chronic injuries. While Dr. Dominguez admires this commitment, she hopes to bring a balance to her patients and the community with a focus on overall health and well-being.
If you were injured at work or have other conditions that leave you with aches and pains, call Dominguez Chiropractic for a convenient same-day appointment:
Chiropractic Care Is Safe for Your Entire Family
Patients of all ages and backgrounds benefit from working with a Jonesboro chiropractor and chiropractic care. It is wonderful for treating acute injuries, but regular visits may prevent or lessen future injury or illness.
Dr. Dominguez and her medical team treat adults, kids, seniors, and expectant mothers. If you are new to chiropractic healthcare, you will be pleasantly surprised at how good you feel after your first visit.
Some of the practices that your chiropractic doctor may use to treat you include:
- Spinal Adjustment: controlled, focused force to alleviate low back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
- Spinal Decompression to relieve back and neck pain, worn spinal joints, injured or diseased spinal nerve roots, herniated or bulging disks, degenerative disk disease, and sciatica.
- Spinal and Postural Screenings to find the source of pain for a misaligned pelvis, scoliosis, disparities in shoulder height, and nerve interference.
- Massage Therapy uses gentle manipulation of soft tissue to relieve back, neck, and shoulder pain, headaches, and osteoarthritis.
Chiropractic Care Is Preventative Care
Like other preventative healthcare care, chiropractic medicine works best when you see your doctor regularly. More employers now offer health insurance coverage for chiropractic treatment.
What to Expect in a Chiropractic Session
If this is your first visit to Dominguez Chiropractic, your doctor may want an X-ray or other imaging test for more information about your spinal alignment. They will ask you to lie down on a specially designed, padded treatment table that can be adjusted. You may hear a few sounds as your spine, pelvis, and other joints are aligned but this is normal.
Working with a Jonesboro chiropractor and chiropractic care is safe, drug-free, and offers many benefits, including:
- Improved joint mobility
- Reduced pain and inflammation of many common aches and pains
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Better, more sound sleep
- Decreased stress
- Help with the pain of arthritis and tendonitis
- For expectant mothers, can lessen the length of labor
You do not have to live with acute or chronic pain. Dr. Dominguez and her team of chiropractic doctors are ready to help you enjoy your life again. Call (404) 800-3000 for a same-day appointment.
Jonesboro Chiropractor Near Me
Dominguez Chiropractic is often able to reduce a patient’s inflammation and pain when other methods fail.
Whether it is carpal tunnel syndrome, migraines, or nagging back pain, Dominguez Chiropractic can relieve pain for many injuries and conditions, such as:
- Sports injuries
- Headaches caused by muscle tension or poor posture
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Leg and knee pain
- Pelvic and hip pain
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Spinal and joint alignment
- Pinched nerves
- Muscle aches and tension
Dr. Dominguez and her medical team and staff want to help you live your best life. It is our goal to educate you so you can avoid repeated injury.
For your convenience, Dominguez Chiropractic has same-day appointments and locations throughout Georgia, including Jonesboro, Marietta, Atlanta, Gainesville, and Lawrenceville. We also have an MD onsite that you could see the same day as your appointment. Our practices are open six days a week because we know that sometimes it is difficult for you to make an appointment during the week.
Say goodbye to pain, aches, and sore muscles. Call Dominguez Chiropractic for a same-day appointment: (404) 800-3000.