Imagine what your life would be like without aches and pains. Dr. Barbara Dominguez and the chiropractic doctors at Dominguez Chiropractic will evaluate you and create an effective treatment plan to bring you long-term pain relief.
We offer complete chiropractic care for the entire family including kids, adults, and moms-to-be. Our staff is fluent in English and Spanish, so all our patients feel at home.
Please call 404-800-3000 for a same-day appointment with a Doraville chiropractor & chiropractic care professional.
Chiropractic Care for Car Accident, Workplace, Sports, and Home Injuries
Dr. Dominguez meets personally with each patient to discuss their work habits, lifestyle, and other factors. This holistic approach helps Dr. Dominguez and her team to customize a treatment plan for:
- Sprains, strains, disc pain, and other back injuries
- Repetitive stress pain such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Neck injuries including sprains, strains, and joint dysfunction
- Headaches caused by muscle tension, poor posture, or joint dysfunction
- Rotator cuff tears
- Numbness and tingling in the extremities
Chiropractic Care Is Preventative Healthcare
The unique nature of chiropractic care allows us to take a holistic approach without invasive techniques. Working with a Decatur chiropractor & chiropractic care professional is excellent for treating and preventing injury.
Many chiropractic patients enjoy:
- Improved circulation
- Decreased stress and tension
- Better sleep
- Improved athletic performance
- Relief from arthritis and other joint and connective tissue pain
- Improved muscle tone
- More energy and vitality
Regular chiropractic care may prevent long-term pain or injury.
We Treat the Root of Your Pain
Dr. Dominguez and her team do not merely treat the symptoms of your pain. They use their knowledge of the neuromusculoskeletal system to find the source of your pain. The human body is a complex connection between bones, nerves, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. That is why the location or symptom is not always the cause.
For example, a throbbing knee may be the result of your body compensating for misalignment in your lower spine.
Some of the injuries our doctors treat include:
- Spinal and joint misalignment
- Pinched nerves
- Muscular tension
Dominguez Chiropractic helps patients with various injuries. A Decatur chiropractor & chiropractic care professionals are able to reduce inflammation and pain when other methods fail.
Natural and Non-Invasive Chiropractic Treatments For a Pain-Free Life
Chiropractic medicine relies on using spinal adjustments and other manipulations to correct misalignments that cause pain and discomfort.
Your chiropractor will usually combine one or more techniques to create the ideal treatment for your pain or injury.
Some of the practices that Dominguez Chiropractic uses for pain relief are:
- Spinal Adjustment uses controlled, focused force to relieve lower back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
- Spinal Decompression gently stretches the spine to alleviate pressure for back and neck pain, herniated or bulging disks, degenerative disk disease, sciatica, worn spinal joints, and injured or diseased spinal nerve roots.
- Spinal and Postural Screenings identify a misaligned pelvis, scoliosis, disparities in shoulder height, and nerve interference that can cause pain.
- Massage Therapy is a gentle manipulation of soft tissue for lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain, headaches, and osteoarthritis.
We offer lifestyle and nutrition counseling in conjunction with chiropractic care. You might be amazed at the difference in your overall health and wellness with your body’s natural restorative powers.
Call today and see us today with our same-day appointments. Please call 404-800-3000 to start feeling better.
What to Expect at Your Chiropractic Appointment
This may be your first experience with a chiropractor. A chiropractic adjustment is safe for adults, children, and even expectant mothers. Be sure to wear comfortable clothes.
Dr. Dominguez or another of our four chiropractic doctors will guide you into a specific position on a comfortable, padded chiropractic table. You may be lying face down, face-up, or on your side, depending on what type of treatment is needed. Sometimes your joints make a popping sound during treatment. This is normal. Your pain may be caused by misalignment and your chiropractor is manipulating your body into proper position.
Staying Healthy and Pain-Free With Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care works best if you are willing to stick with it long-term. Some injuries, such as repetitive stress injuries, can be lessened or avoided with regular chiropractic adjustments and care.
Regular chiropractic check-ups can reduce the chance of repeated injury and the return of chronic pain. It may also save you money in long-term healthcare costs.
Decatur Chiropractor Near Me
Dominguez Chiropractic has five offices in the Atlanta area, including Doraville,Decatur, Lawrenceville, Gainesville, and Marietta. It is our commitment to you that you are seen the same day that you call at one of these locations.
If you are ready to say farewell to aches and pains, please call Dominguez Chiropractic today.
Sat: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM