Whiplash is usually caused by car accidents. This painful neck injury can interfere with work and daily activities.
You can see our MD on staff the same day that you call for an appointment. Dominguez Chiropractic is your one-stop auto injury center.
Not only do we treat your pain, we also document your injuries, file your insurance claims for you, and refer you to an attorney if necessary.
For a same-day appointment with a whiplash chiropractor in Gainesville, call (404) 800-3000.
How a Whiplash Chiropractor Can Help You
Seeing a chiropractor for car accidents from Dominguez Chiropractic offers you many benefits. Obviously, our priority is to relieve your pain. We use safe, natural chiropractic techniques to relieve the pain, stiffness, and sore muscles associated with whiplash.
Dr. Barbara Dominguez and her team of chiropractic physicians and staff help you in other important ways, including:
- Get help filing and managing your auto insurance claim.
- Obtain recommendations for transportation, towing, and car repairs.
- Be referred to a personal injury lawyer if you have a complicated case.
- Receive documentation of your injuries for insurance, disability, or workers’ compensation.
- Learn about what types of physical problems you are having that can help you make sound legal and medical decisions.
- Empower yourself with information for your overall health and well-being.
Since 2003, Dominguez Chiropractic has helped car accident victims with whiplash feel better and return to their daily activities.
Make Dominguez Chiropractic Your First Call After a Car Accident
It may be tempting to “tough it through” your pain but this can lead to long-term health issues. Untreated whiplash and other types of soft tissue injuries take longer to heal. Whiplash pain is especially difficult because you use your neck constantly.
Dominguez Chiropractic gets to the source of your pain and can help you feel better the same day that you call for an appointment. We also assist you with many of the bothersome tasks that must be dealt with after a car accident.
We help after any type of car or motor vehicle accident, including:
- Bike accidents
- Bus accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Hit and run
- MARTA accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Taxi accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
If you are in pain after a car accident, call Dominguez Chiropractic for a same-day appointment with a whiplash chiropractor: (404) 800-3000.
Dr. Barbara Dominguez Sees Each Patient Personally
You may have seen or heard our founder, Dr. Barbara Dominguez, in the community or on television or radio. She is deeply concerned about the health and well-being of all her patients and makes it a priority to see each patient personally.
Dr. Barbara Dominguez and her team of chiropractic physicians are committed to helping every patient feel better fast. Depending on the severity of your whiplash, you may also benefit from a staff MD who can prescribe medication as needed.
We Treat Many Types of Car Accident Injuries
Car accidents are a leading cause of whiplash. In a car accident, your neck is violently forced forward and backward (or backward and forward). This trauma creates pain, inflammation, soreness, and tenderness in your neck, shoulders, and upper back.
The physicians at Dominguez Chiropractic can relieve the pain of other common car accident injuries, such as:
- Soft tissue injuries: All strains, sprains, contusions, bursitis, tendonitis, and stress injuries of soft muscle tissue (muscles, tendons, and ligaments).
- Neck injuries: Any damage or trauma that involves the muscles, nerves, tendons, and discs in the neck.
- Back injuries: Pain from spinal cord injuries, herniated or bulging discs, lumbar sprains, and spinal stenosis.
Our licensed chiropractors also treat sports and work-related injuries. Dr. Barbara Dominguez and her team use manual adjustment, ultrasound, massage, or electrical muscular stimulation to relieve your pain so that you can work, sleep, and enjoy your normal activities.
You should not have to suffer from whiplash pain when relief is a phone call away. For a same-day appointment with a whiplash chiropractor in Gainesville, Georgia, call Dominguez Chiropractic now: (404) 800-3000.
Why Chiropractic Care Is Helpful for Your Physical and Emotional Health
If you are new to chiropractic care, you may be surprised to learn that this non-invasive and natural treatment began more than a century ago. In addition to fast, effective pain relief from acute injuries like whiplash, chiropractic care offers many benefits as part of your overall healthcare program.
Some of the benefits of chiropractic treatment you could experience include:
- Improves joint mobility and function
- May speed up your recovery
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces the harmful effects of stress
- Enhances nerve system function
- May improve sleep
It is almost impossible to function normally when you are in pain. Dominguez Chiropractic brings pain relief for patients of all ages and health profiles, including adults, teens, children, seniors, and expectant mothers.
Our Gainesville One-Stop Auto Injury Center Gives You Peace of Mind
Chiropractic care is holistic healthcare that involves the entire individual: mind, body, and spirit. That is why Dominguez Chiropractic offers pain relief for whiplash and other car accident injuries, along with help with accident-related tasks.
You did not choose to be injured in a car accident, and it is natural to feel angry and stressed in addition to your physical injuries.
When you call Dominguez Chiropractic, you can check the boxes on your post-accident to-do list:
- Get treated for your whiplash so you can start to feel better.
- Get help with filing and managing your insurance claim.
- Get connected with reliable sources for towing, transportation, and car repairs.
- Get a referral to a lawyer for complex situations or if you have legal questions and concerns.
Dr. Barbara Dominguez is a passionate advocate for her patients and this belief is shared by her medical and administrative team. Our bilingual staff is fluent in English and Spanish.
Call Now for a Same-Day Appointment
If you were injured in a car accident and need immediate pain relief, call a whiplash chiropractor in Gainesville today: (404) 800-3000.