If you got injured in a truck accident in Doraville, Georgia, you can get a same-day appointment to see a Doraville truck accident chiropractor at Dominguez Chiropractic. We are the go-to chiropractors after an accident. Whether your accident happened in Doraville, Decatur, Marietta, Lawrenceville, or Gainesville, we can help you get treatment and recover.
At Doraville’s One-Stop Auto Injury Center, you do not have to go to one place to see a chiropractor and a different place to see a medical doctor (MD). We have both MDs and chiropractors on staff at Dominguez Chiropractic, and both are available to help you.
We Can See You Immediately After Your Truck Accident
We can begin treatment immediately after your collision. When you are in pain, you should not have to wait for relief from your discomfort.
Everything revolves around you at Dominguez Chiropractic. Although we have multiple chiropractors and MDs on staff, our founder, Dr. Barbara Dominguez, personally sees each patient at least one time during their treatment. She takes a personal interest in making sure that you are satisfied with the treatment you receive.
What Makes Dominguez Chiropractic Doraville’s One-Stop Auto Injury Center
At our Doraville office, Dominguez Chiropractic handles many things for our clients. We do not want you to lift a finger. Does your car need to get towed? Forget about it; we will make arrangements to get your vehicle towed and repaired. Do you have transportation issues because of the truck accident? No worries––we can help you make transportation arrangements.
We want you to be able to rest and focus your attention on getting better.
What You Can Expect from Your First Visit
When you visit Dominguez Chiropractic, you can expect the following to take place:
- During your initial evaluation, we analyze your injuries and explore whether you have undiscovered conditions. Sometimes, people do not develop noticeable symptoms of injuries for several hours or days after a collision. We can start treatment before your body even knows that it is hurt.
- After performing a thorough examination and taking your medical history, we design a unique treatment plan to work with any underlying medical conditions you might have.
- We document everything to make it easier for you to pursue compensation for your losses from the negligent party. Your medical file will provide proof that documents the extent and severity of your injuries. The quicker you come to see us, the easier it will be to connect your impairments to the truck accident.
- We can even manage your insurance claim for you. While other people from the accident might be having to deal with claims adjusters, countless forms, and nonstop phone calls from the liable insurer, you can devote yourself to your health and wellness.
- If it becomes appropriate for an attorney to take care of your insurance claim or personal injury case, we can refer you to one.
We have been helping injured people since 2003. At Dominguez Chiropractic, we treat our patients with respect. We can talk to you in English or Spanish. If you need a Doraville truck accident chiropractor, Dominguez Chiropractic can help.
Examples of Injuries Following Truck Accidents
You can experience injuries to any part of your body from a truck accident. These collisions cause more severe injuries than crashes involving only passenger cars. When a truck strikes your car, the massive size and weight of the truck can inflict a great amount of force on your body.
Even if you are not bleeding or do not have obvious broken bones, a truck accident can cause head, neck, and back injuries.
The following are just two examples of conditions that we can help you with:
Motor vehicle accidents are one of the leading causes of whiplash, according to the Mayo Clinic. This neck injury gets its name from the motion of the head snapping back and forth like the cracking of a whip.
You might have whiplash if you have some of these symptoms after a truck accident:
- Your neck is stiff and painful.
- Moving your head or neck makes the pain worse.
- You cannot move your head as far to the side as before.
- Your shoulder, arm, or upper back is tender or sore.
- You have severe headaches.
- You are tired or dizzy.
These are only a few signs of a whiplash injury. You can talk to a representative from Dominguez Chiropractic to learn about what measures could alleviate your pain.
One of the back injuries a person can experience after a truck accident is a herniated disc.
The Cleveland Clinic describes some of the symptoms of a herniated disc (also called a ruptured or slipped disc):
- When the herniated disc is in the neck, the patient might feel pain around the shoulder blade, possibly radiating down the arm. Other signs include spasms of pain that get worse when you turn your head or move your neck.
- If the herniated disc is in the lower back, the patient might experience sciatica, which is pain that radiates from the back, across the buttocks, and down the legs. The muscles in the legs can become weak. The patient might have numbness and tingling in the feet or legs.
Because a herniated disc involves the nerves of the spine, you should not delay getting a medical evaluation and starting treatment. Sometimes the affected nerves can develop permanent damage.
Call Dominguez Chiropractic to Begin the Path to Wellness
At Dominguez Chiropractic, we want our patients to get the treatment they need without having to wait, which is why we offer same-day appointments.
A Doraville truck accident chiropractor at Dominguez Chiropractic can treat your pain and help you lead a better life. With our multiple offices, you can get treatment at a location that is convenient for you without having to drive all over town.
Please do not wait too long to call us, as delaying medical treatment could make your condition worse. Call us today at (404) 800-3000 to protect your health and legal rights.