You do not have to choose between getting medical care and help with your insurance claim. Dominguez Chiropractic offers the convenience of a one-stop auto injury center for both expert medical care and assistance with your claim.
One phone call gets you:
- Same day appointment with a chiropractor and MD to examine you and get you started on a treatment plan including medication if necessary
- Help to file your auto insurance claim
- Referral to reliable post-accident services such as towing, temporary transportation, and repair shops
- Connect you with a car accident lawyer if you need one
Call Dominguez Chiropractic at (404) 800-3000 for a same-day appointment and answers to your car accident concerns.
Chiropractic Care for all Kinds of Collisions
It is important for you to be examined by a car accident chiropractor in Jonesboro, Georgia, and after any kind of motor vehicle accident. Even if you think you are fine, many types of soft tissue injuries do not appear right away. Dr. Barbara Dominguez and her team are here to treat your injuries after any kind of collision, including:
- Bicycle, moped, and scooter accidents
- Bus accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Hit and run
- MARTA accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Taxi, Uber, and Lyft accidents
- Truck accidents
Soft Tissue Injuries Can Prevent You from Working and Enjoying Life
Soft tissue injuries occur when muscles, tendons, and ligaments are bruised or damaged. Whiplash is one example, but soft tissue injuries can occur in your back, trunk, or limbs. The longer you wait to be examined and treated, the longer you may be in pain and unable to go to work or enjoy life’s daily activities.
Symptoms of soft tissue injuries may include:
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Back spasms
- Sore back
- Numbness or “pins and needles” feeling in the extremities
- Aching muscles that feel worse with certain movement
- Dizziness or vertigo
- Nausea with or without vomiting
After a car accident, please call Dominguez Chiropractor right away. We offer the convenience of same-day appointments—call us today, see us today: (404) 800-3000.
Prompt Medical Treatment Is Important for Other Reasons
Dr. Dominguez and her team of chiropractors are committed to your best health. We encourage you to make your first call after a car accident to our Jonesboro Chiropractic one-stop auto injury center.
The sooner you call, the sooner you may start to feel better.
There are other crucial reasons for seeking immediate care from a car accident chiropractor in Jonesboro, Georgia:
- A delay between the accident and seeking medical care may jeopardize compensation from the insurance company—it may question if you are truly injured.
- Our doctors provide important medical information in a prompt fashion, so you may quickly file your claim.
- Delayed medical attention may keep you from collecting workers’ compensation and other benefits.
- You have a limited amount of time to file a personal injury lawsuit and your lawyer will need medical information from your healthcare provider.
Dr. Barbara Dominguez Personally Sees Each Patient
A chiropractic doctor for 17 years, Dr. Barbara Dominguez is passionate about promoting well-being in the community. She is a frequent guest on English and Spanish talk radio and hosts healthcare forums at local schools.
Dominguez Chiropractic treats your car accident pain and injuries. Our caring staff is also able to help you with many other post-accident tasks, such as:
- Filing and managing your auto insurance claim.
- Connecting you with reliable mechanics and other service providers.
- Referring you to a car accident lawyer if your case is complex.
- Making sure you have the proper documentation for filing your claim, workers’ compensation or to give to a lawyer.
Call today and be seen today at our Jonesboro one-stop auto injury center: (404) 800-3000.
We Can Relieve the Pain of Common Car Accident Injuries
Whiplash typically happens when you are in a rear-end collision. Your neck snaps violently back and forth when your vehicle is struck from behind. When you think about how almost every movement involves your neck, you will understand why it is important to see a car accident chiropractor in Jonesboro, Georgia as soon as possible.
Our chiropractic doctors relieve the pain of whiplash and other soft tissue injuries using safe, holistic adjustments and manipulation.
Dominguez Chiropractic treats soft tissue injuries, including:
- Lumbar sprains
- Herniated or bulging discs
- Stress injuries
- Spinal stenosis
Chiropractic care relaxes stiff muscles, reduces tension, and helps you feel better. We understand that painful injuries after a car accident can disrupt your life in many ways.
If you are in pain after a car accident, please call Dominguez Chiropractic for a same-day appointment at our Jonesboro one-stop auto injury center. Call (404) 800-3000.
Chiropractic Care Is Safe and Non-Invasive
Chiropractic care has been helping people for more than 100 years. It is safe, non-invasive, and is typically drug-free. However, some car accident injuries may require a prescription from our MD. We will customize a treatment plan designed to make you feel better and get back to your normal routine sooner.
It is hard to predict how long your recovery will be, and certain factors can affect your recuperation, such as:
- The severity and extent of your injuries
- Your age
- Your overall health
- Your willingness to observe your doctor’s recommendations including follow-up care
Dominguez Chiropractic Is Dedicated to Your Health and Well-Being
In addition to relieving pain from car accident injuries, regular chiropractic care offers many benefits, such as:
- Improved circulation and muscle tone
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Enhanced sleep
- Added energy and vitality
Call (404) 800-3000 for our Jonesboro One-Stop Auto Injury Center
Dr. Barbara Dominguez and her team are ready to help you after a car accident. We offer expert chiropractic care to relieve your pain and help with your insurance claim. Call (404) 800-3000 for a same-day appointment.